HRD Dog - Intermediate (Scenarios) > IA Spring 2020 (1)
Time & Location
About The Event
Teams will work on actively evolving scenario, dicussion of training logs and determining appropriate search strategy given the areas assigned. We are focused on meeting teams at their level and providing ample opportunity for individualized instruction.
This course is ideal for intermediate and advanced handlers wishing to increase their comfort level during deployments. New handlers are encouraged to audit. ALL particpants will be assigned to a team and expected to particpate as if it was an active search.
Registration will be limited to 20 working spots and unlimited audits.
Cost: $375 for a working spot (1 dog/handler); $150 for an audit
Instructors: Paul Martin, Robin Greubel, Jennifer Hirakawa
1) Dog must have a trained final response or the foundation of one
2) Must have current core shot records in line with AHAA
Field lunches are included.
A follow up email will include:
2) Required waivers and attendee policies. This must be completed prior to your particpation in the training.
- Working - Int HRD S 2020$375$3750$0
- Audit - Int HRD S 2020$150$1500$0