HRD Dog - Scenarios > IA 2020
Time & Location
About The Event
Teams will work on actively evolving scenario, dicussion of training logs and documentation and trial preparation. We are focused on meeting teams at their level and providing ample opportunity for individualized instruction.
This course is ideal for advanced handlers wishing to increase their comfort level during deployments. New handlers are encouraged to audit. ALL particpants will be assigned to a team and expected to particpate as if it was an active search.
Registration will be limited to 20 working spots and unlimited audits.
Cost: $375 for a working spot (1 dog/handler); $150 for an audit
Instructors: Paul Martin, Greg Cole, Jennifer Hirakawa, Robin Greubel
1) Attendance at the HRD Intermediate Course
2) Dog must have a trained final response
3) Must have current core shot records in line with AHAA
Field lunches are included.
A follow up email will include:
2) Required waivers and attendee policies. This must be completed prior to your particpation in the training.
- Working - Forensic Adv F 2020$375$3750$0
- Auditor - Forensic Adv F 2020$150$1500$0